Sunday, January 12, 2014

I love cartoons

And once again... As you know I loooove cartoons and I can talk about this forever! Previous posts on this theme here, here and here... Frankly holidays are the best for cartoons. All channels are getting they animation on, there was Flushed away, Graffalo's Child, Snowman and Snowman and snowdog, Film 4 even showed Spirited away.

There is also the traditional holiday feel good film out in the cinema and of course I went to see it, and they do re runs of cartoons during the holidays!

This post is about Frozen and Justin and the Knights of Valour....

When the Frozen goes into the beginning one gets this Scandi feeling, also the fact that there are Fjords, snow and great scandi names like Sven. Turns out this cartoon is actually based on Snow Queen by Anderson, loosely based but that was foundation of the Frozen.

It is a beautiful and shiny Disney film, songs, dancing, magic and uber cuteness! However the love from the 1st sight proved to be not real and at some point there were kids crying in the audience. No one told these poor munchkins that Disney films tend to be happy ending all around.



I actually did not know what to expect what to expect from it, but I giggled and got really sad in few moments... It was cute and I really think its another girly cartoon, not sure the boys will appreciate it as much, I mean the older boys. Wish Owen would offer an opinion on that??

Today I finally today I saw Justin and the Knights of Valour... One things, Antonio Banderas is soo freaking funny!! It is a Knights tale with fast food. Yeah they made a story with some modern life flare, which was actually rather cute in the end.


It was kind of like the The Knights Tale but in  cartoon version and less lame.... Oh and the flying Gustaf the crocodile is sooo funny!!


The big question is would I see these cartoons again... Well yeah, I love cartoons, but I do not think this might be in a near future.




Written by Daria while drinking tons of tea to keep warm...


No comments:

Post a Comment