Friday, January 25, 2013

So my fav film at this moment is...


How hard it is to think about the favorite film… There are so many… 

Indiana Jones, not the last one… 

Harrison Ford is such a delight in a fedora.. I mean how can one not fall head over hills with him as Dr. Jones?

Chocolat…


Give me Jonny Depp covered in chocolate any day! 

Amelie… 


French.. oh so French!

Whip it…


Girl power and roller derby!

 Dan in Real Life…


Steve Carell is an amazing actor! This film is so sweet... 


 Oh it is super hard... But I must say, at this moment in time I must say my favorite film at this moment in time is Under the Tuscan Sun.
It’s surly not a new film or the story of the woman being betrayed by a man and getting her life back on track… It is not a new film either and Diane Lane is truly divine as Frances/Francesca! I would love to read a book soon.


You really feel for Frances who is an amazing writer lady who cooks and reviews books (how awesome is that, by the way) when her marriage crumbles and she is left to realise all these horrible things about that affair in her attorney office. One really feels super excited to meet Catherine and her fab hats, who is all the time raving about Frederico Felini and the dread of getting a villa Bramasole… But as the house comes together so is her life…
This film is actually one of the real reasons I want to go to Italy. The location is truly breath-taking, I always wonder if Bramasole actually exists, and are there owls in Tuscany?!

I watch it over and over... I can probably recite it by heart... yet I'm never bored of it....

No comments:

Post a Comment