Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Cloudy Meatballs vs Croods

So I guess you also heard lots about Cloudy with chance of meatballs....

Which is a great name for the cartoon and just a great name:) but it so wasn't a great cartoon. Maybe I was not the target audience... but I love cartoon maybe even more than actual films .. But this.


They were trying to be funny and even edgy with the whole sardine issue and a washed out child celebrity character. The monkey was funny, so was the father with communication issues.... and the spray on shoes, but...it was lacking a magic... Now however few days before that I have watched the Croods and that was magic.



The Croods were funny, engaging and very very entertaining. Also last few scenes were super touching. And I want that cat for a pet! Some might not like that it was translating modern things into cave age, but it was cute. Not studio Ghibli cute but cute none the less.

Oh and as you gathered this already The Croods are the winner in my books!

I would definity recommend the Croods to watch. It's on Netflix, watch it. It is lovely!!

No comments:

Post a Comment