Wednesday, May 1, 2013

dig dig dig.. and do not use breaks. What?

After watching Premium Rush last night I deeply regret that day when instead of going to the cinema with Owen I went to the pub with work. 
Owen says it was a good film... I must say I agree. Good plot... Watch it really!



It is based on the life of NYC bike messengers.... Quads, pedals, chains, and helmets. Safety is sexy! 

It is fast paced film, you need to say focused on the story lines how they all get into one.

This film shows community... work ethnics...sport...  And I share the hatred for breaks. 

I especially love the fact that they have used real bike messengers as actors. Yes it has my new favorite Kym Perfetto, she's bad-ass fitness personality and former bike messenger in NYC. 

And there is of course some men candy... Joseph Gordon-Lewitt and Wole Parks... 




NYC is a scary place to ride... Any big city is scary to ride... when I saw these brave cyclists taking on London traffic I thought to my self that I would rather die than do something like that... Well to be honest I am a shit cyclist, but this film made me wanna try it again. 

My favorite film? Yes for a time being it scores really high. It's fun and it's fast. 


Written by Daria who is still wearing her sweaty gym gear



No comments:

Post a Comment